What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apologies from the Postmaster

Hello,

Some of you here on TF may have been wondering why I haven't said "the package arrived today." Well, I haven't gotten anything!

So, instead of complaining, I just went ??? and left it at that.

Today I went to the post office and received 3 priority flat rate boxes and 1 bubble envelope. I haven't even been trading for the past two weeks! So there's your answer. The PO must have gotten my mail mixed up or something.

Bubble envelope: P. cyclosecta cuttings. All 3 deceased. From grower in CA Joseph, you are just too fast.
Box 1: N. maxima plant from massmorels. In OK condition, a bit light starved but will probably survive.
Box 2: S. flava plants from Fred P. Perfect condition, will grow wonderfully.
Box 3: SASE and cactus pads from Yinepu--Thanks!

Apperantly, the PO staff misplaced alot of my stuff. The ping cuttings arrived January 5th at the PO but I didn't get them until the 22nd. Let's hope we can make do!

Last edited:
That's awful! Good luck getting other packages.

WOW that's terrible! Hopefully some of that stuff is still alive after all that time... :(

Someone on ebay ordered a bunch of succulents from me a year or two ago, I shipped them in early June and in August I got the box back since it had gone unclaimed after attempted delivery and had been held for a number of weeks at their PO. They were crispy to say the least but the person never got in touch with me either to say"hey where's my plants?" I dunno if they died or went to jail or what... LOL

Back