What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McDonald's anyone?

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
I remember getting back change from my dollar!

lol.. I ordered a $.99 double cheeseburger once, paid with $1.06.. and got a $5 bill back as my change. Then when I said they gave me too much, the girl argued with me. "I'm not wrong, I know how to do my job sir!"

lol.. I ordered a $.99 double cheeseburger once, paid with $1.06.. and got a $5 bill back as my change. Then when I said they gave me too much, the girl argued with me. "I'm not wrong, I know how to do my job sir!"

Gotta love it!

They should really stop hiring people from their 'Out of the hood Program'

I don't really eat MickeyD's, since I find that everything tastes the same. I can't get over the pungent smell that surrounds their new modern style restaurants... Of course I also have Supersized me to thank.

They should really stop hiring people from their 'Out of the hood Program'

Of course I also have Supersized me to thank.

Apparently someone got promoted from line cook to cashier.. at least they can't screw up my order as bad.

I'm fortunate enough to have never seen it.

LOL! Not the brightest bulb in the lamp....

I used to like McDonald's, but now I like Wendy's. I always get their Double Stack, Spicy 5 Pieces with sweet & sour sauce, and Value Soft Drink. That way I get the most meat and sugar per dollar. Those are my two favorite food groups.

Not to mention the meat patties are thinner than plywood. They kinda taste like plywood too ;)

They have also reduced the diameter, what will they shrink next??

Not to mention the meat patties are thinner than plywood. They kinda taste like plywood too ;)

They have also reduced the diameter, what will they shrink next??

They will shrink the buns...which is ironic, since eating them will make yours EXPAND. :-))

its called fast food for one fact.......it comes out just as fast as it goes in.

Back