What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's hear your voice!

carnivoure12

Hear the Call of Nepenthes
Hey everyone,

Today someone showed me thsi website that allows you to record your voice and share it by posting a link.

I'm curious what everyone sounds like, that is if you feel comfortable sharing it!

Here's my sexy(not) voice, I was surprised to hear what I sounded like:

http://vocaroo.com/?media=vvCr0HaNgZkx1Biyu

This is the site, you don't have to sign up or anything:
http://vocaroo.com/

Could always do a Ventrilo server!

So I do sound like a computer/robot? :p

LOL, no, I meant we can use a Ventrilo server to discuss things, hence hearing eachother's voices. ;p

I'm assuming you're the voice in the video. If so you sound pretty cool.

Yeah, Cernunnos Woods is my old dark ambient studio project. People have been uploading CW stuff to you tube - which I'm totally cool with, looks like someone still has my original demo tape - which even I don't have! LOL

It sure is, and I got arrested at walmart developing a stack of about 100 of that same pic to send out in promotional kits to magazines and labels. Seems some old biddy in the photo dept thought that was a real skull and bones and called the fuzz. When I went back to pick 'em up like 5 or 6 cops rushed me from all directions - then the fun began! :D

All that aside, you've heard Carnivore and me, now it's the rest of y'alls turn, speak up! :)

It sure is, and I got arrested at walmart developing a stack of about 100 of that same pic to send out in promotional kits to magazines and labels. Seems some old biddy in the photo dept thought that was a real skull and bones and called the fuzz. When I went back to pick 'em up like 5 or 6 cops rushed me from all directions - then the fun began! :D

All that aside, you've heard Carnivore and me, now it's the rest of y'alls turn, speak up! :)
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
I'll have to find a vid of me with my voice on it...

Back