What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can any good cooks help me with a recipe?

• Thread starter Presto
  • Start date

Presto

wicked good plants!
Staff member
Well, obviously, butter isnt going to cut it! you need 2 tablespoons of salt, and 5 cups of bacon grease---throw your peas in there and stir vigorously until it becomes a puree. Then you drink it. XD

When i first saw that recipe---i was like "are u 4 realz?" :awesome:

uhm.... yeah....

love some of the comments btw...

I've been a chef for over a decade and I have never encountered a recipe as complicated as this... My alligator picatta with minted risotto pales in comparison. You'd think she'd render some duck fat or atleast recommend Plugra instead of just plain old butter. And peas out of a can? come on.

The comments are great!

I don't like peas. Can any other veggie be substituted or can I just serve the melted butter?

:-))

Hmm such a typical Paula Deen recipe, once ingredient and a stick of butter.

My suggestion; add more butter!

Last edited:
Favorite Comment = "If by peas you mean mayonnaise."

That was hilarious!

OMG! :lol: wow jeez...that's hilarious.

Oh geez......As a chef, I can appreciate a simple recipe, but two ingredients hardly counts as a recipe...

Also...I like butter...ALOT, but this is pretty much butter soup with peas in in....what's next, butter fried butter topped in a creamy butter sauce?!? :0o:

Exo - I'm sure Paula deen has a recipe like that lurking in her collection of recipes ;)

Exo - I'm sure Paula deen has a recipe like that lurking in her collection of recipes ;)

This wouldn't surprise me.....she seems like a nice woman and all, and I apreciate the fact that she isn't afraid to to use alot of butter in today's "OMG FAT!" world, but it has become rediculous.

Back