What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Av8tor1

Cindy

Staff member
Hi peeps,

Anyone living in the States know how he is? He has been a great friend - helping me with the postage of my books and sharing cultivation tips, so I am getting concerned (in fact, worried) about his absence here. I tried sending him emails since October last year but there has not been any reply.

Please let me know through the PMs if you know anything current about him. Thanks loads! :hail:

Looks like he posted a little over a week ago in a thread about mini fans.

Maybe he just doesn't visit as often anymore?

Would be a shame if he left for good, he's been a great help.

Hi Cindy,

Av8tor is a good friend of mine as well. The last I spoke to him was maybe sometime early Jan. Since then, I have been trying to get a hold of him as well. Last we spoke, he was just very busy with a couple of issues. Haven't heard from him since. I hope everything is ok.

V

I think he was taking a break from being online so much for a little bit... I got an email from him just a couple days ago, so he's doing fine but still laying low.

I heard from him a week or so ago. As far as I know nothing is wrong... he simply said in his PM that he has been busy.

Thanks everyone for your posts. I am just glad to hear that he is alright. :hug:

Back