What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thez_yo

instigator
Darlingtonia minibog in full swing:
P2170011.jpg

2 kinds of sphagnum moss (with a Utricularia nelumbifolia "weed" :-)))
P2170009.jpg

Drosera capensis red enjoying the fog
P2170008.jpg

Heliamphora minor with a BIG nectar spoon
P2170006.jpg

Heliamphora heterodoxa most recently opened pitcher
P2170005.jpg

Heliamphora ciliata just opened yesterday
P2170004.jpg

Nepenthes aristolochioides still working on it
P2170003.jpg

BE SG Nepenthes hamata opening its first pitcher for me :awesome:
P2170002.jpg

all those plants look amazing! very jealous of your BE Hamata. Mine still produces abominations....

Oooooh, all your helis look marvelous!!
Everything does, really!!
Yayyyy pics, I enjoy em :boogie:

Wow, so your temperate plants are already out of dormancy? Pics look great, nice job.

Phil

all those plants look amazing! very jealous of your BE Hamata. Mine still produces abominations....

Thanks! Well, I'm jealous of your dubia actually producing pitchers so I think we're even :p

Oooooh, all your helis look marvelous!!
Everything does, really!!
Yayyyy pics, I enjoy em :boogie:

:awesome: thanks!

Wow, so your temperate plants are already out of dormancy? Pics look great, nice job.

Phil

Not all, just the Darlingtonia, temperate Drosera, and Dionaea. The Sarracenia are all still dormant with only one (flava rubricorpora) sending up a bud for a flower right now.

Thanks!

Great looking plants!

Thanks!

Everything looks great! I love the hamata--I'm a fool for seed grown plants and yours is so cute. :p

And aristo looks awesome! I hope mine will produce pitchers like that when it finally decides to recover.

Everything looks great! I love the hamata--I'm a fool for seed grown plants and yours is so cute. :p

And aristo looks awesome! I hope mine will produce pitchers like that when it finally decides to recover.

Yay thanks! Here's more pics because I <3 my plants!

I started a TON of pygmy Drosera gemmae a couple months back, so here's the results (sorry about the spelling :()
D.lasthiantha
P2180016.jpg

D.pulchella salmon flower
P2180017.jpg

old D.burmannii pot..there's something growing in there along with Utricularia weeds..just not sure yet if it's runaway gemmae or burmannii seed...
P2180018.jpg

D.allantostigma
P2180019.jpg

D.occidentalis Warriup form
P2180020.jpg

D. x Lake Badgerup
P2180021.jpg

D.pullchella x nitidula
P2180022.jpg

The nice difference in color the cool weather brings out in D.capensis red vs. the 'regular'/green form
P2180023.jpg

N.densiflora X truncata "King of Spades" spreading out all over everyone else's pot
P2180024.jpg

a cute kitty cat I saw running through the alley-way
P2180025.jpg

N.inermis that I've had through the winter (totally doing better than my last one last year!)
P2180026.jpg

my N.villosa from AW that's still alive
P2180027.jpg

N.truncata (Queen of Hearts x King of Spades) that just got upgraded to a 6" pot. I've had it for a year...when I unpotted last night I saw its roots just hitting the edge of its pot, which means perfect timing for an upgrade :p
P2180028.jpg

Now...there's an N. Hamakua front and center in this shot with ~5 leaves... that's news because it really hasn't grown for me in the past 6ish months that I've had it before this :0o: It's a nice jungly shot in any case...I can go through and label if somebody wants.
P2180029.jpg

and N.boschiana X campanulata putting on new growth :boogie:
P2180030.jpg

Wow, everything is looking great!! Thanks for sharing.

Good looking stuff as always :)
I like the look of your pygmie mix, whats in it ?

Back