What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Can I No Longer Do This?

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
The comment you tried to submit via email could not be submitted because of the following error:
You must enter text before adding a comment.

Please try submitting this comment through the Facebook website instead.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

I dont understand the question..
why would you want to add a comment without text?

Scot

LOL! I don't understand the error. Facebook used to allow us to reply to status update via Email, without actually being on Facebook. I am guessing that for those people who are on break at work but can't get on Facebook can get around the filtering by replying from their Email notification. But now I can't even do that. I don't why. I sit the browser? Is it some setting that got changed or needs changing? Did Facebook stop allowing replies through Email?

Apparently, I just needed to update the browsers to IE9 & Beta4. Can't do that at work. though.

IE9 sucks, I'm usually a supporter of IE, but this version of IE is really annoying since a lot of flash applications won't work, or other website which aren't up to date.

Apparently, I just needed to update the browsers to IE9 & Beta4. Can't do that at work. though.

Can you use Google Chrome or other browsers other than IE at work?

Can you use Google Chrome or other browsers other than IE at work?

I'll ask. They don't like to have us play around with Internet related things. We have it so we can research things, even though we are all checking out sports, weather, etc... Forums are forbidden.

Back