What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thez_yo

instigator
Honestly I can't think of a better way to spend my late afternoon...

Utricularia nelumbifolia
P2200041.jpg

Heliamphora neblinae var parva
P2200040.jpg

Nepenthes ventricosa xx trusmadiensis
P2200044.jpg

P2200045.jpg

P2200046.jpg

Unknown drosera in the cobra minibog
P2200048.jpg

P2200049.jpg

succulent leaves
P2200051.jpg

psittacina anthocyanin free
P2200052.jpg

gulfensis green
P2200053.jpg

Sarracenia rosea luteolata
P2200054.jpg

green VFT
P2200055.jpg

regular VFT
P2200056.jpg

VFT 'Royal Red'
P2200057.jpg

Darlingtonia head
P2200058.jpg

Heliamphora minor
P2200061.jpg

(this nectar spoon's for you, Exo!)

Nepenthes chaniana
P2200062.jpg

Nepenthes vogelii
P2200063.jpg

Heliamphora "Tequila"
P2200064.jpg

Heliamphora ciliata
P2200065.jpg

Tillandsia
P2200069.jpg

Heliamphora tank
P2200071.jpg

Heliamphora heterodoxa x nutans
P2200072.jpg

Heliamphora tatei
P2200074.jpg

Heliamphora heterodoxa x ionassi
P2200075.jpg

P2200077.jpg

Nepenthes pervillei on the mend hopefully *knocks on wood*
P2200078.jpg

Nepenthes lowii X truncata "flared peristome"
P2200081.jpg

Nepenthes hamata SG BE
P2200083.jpg

Nepenthes hamata AW
P2200084.jpg

Nepenthes hamata BE clone
P2200093.jpg

...closer shot of those teeth :0o:
P2200094.jpg

Nepenthes hamata AW
P2200099.jpg

Nepenthes bongso
P2200087.jpg

Nepenthes clipeata clone U AW recovering from the cold/wet..
P2200088.jpg

Cephalotus follicularis Hummer's Giant
P2200089.jpg

Ceph. follicularis "Squat Clone"
P2200090.jpg

Ceph. follicularis 'regular'
P2200092.jpg

Ceph. follicularis "Double Ribbed"
P2200098.jpg

Very nice thez, I'm sure you have broken the record for most picture threads! I'm loving the Nelumbifolia!

Oh, everything looks so lovely, Zu! :love:

LOL! Glad I don't have dial-up anymore! Nice plain whorl!

Very nice thez, I'm sure you have broken the record for most picture threads! I'm loving the Nelumbifolia!

:lol: I'm sure... ah well, at least I have something nice to look at later at work while I miss my garden.

Thanks!

Oh, everything looks so lovely, Zu! :love:

THANKS!

LOL! Glad I don't have dial-up anymore! Nice plain whorl!

Haha fo sho.. and what line of work do you do that you're particularly interested in finger prints, eh? :0o: :jester:

I love that red air plant! I'm embarrassed to say I lost all of mine. I had them on a mount on one of the trees near my grow table outback during the summer... and forgot it was there when winter hit. :headwall:

Sure, rub in the awesome plants topped with sunny weather why don't you while I'm trapped in my house by the snow and can't even open my front door cos of the nearly waist high drift!? :lol:

Everything looks so great - that ventricosa x trusmadi is one loverly little pitcher!

Haha fo sho.. and what line of work do you do that you're particularly interested in finger prints, eh? :0o: :jester:

I just remember this stuff from grade school. I'm not a policeman or anything. I'm just an environmental science major, playing with chemicals at a pharmaceutical manufacturer. I'm in the Chemistry department. I just like to poke fun at life and find the absurd and anecdotal. It's a small niche but geeks like me appreciate it!

http://xkcd.com/

I love that red air plant! I'm embarrassed to say I lost all of mine. I had them on a mount on one of the trees near my grow table outback during the summer... and forgot it was there when winter hit. :headwall:

That's sad... well you could always get more and hang them in your greenhouse now.

Sure, rub in the awesome plants topped with sunny weather why don't you while I'm trapped in my house by the snow and can't even open my front door cos of the nearly waist high drift!? :lol:

Everything looks so great - that ventricosa x trusmadi is one loverly little pitcher!

Yes, rubbing it in, just for you, swords :lol:

Thanks :) That pitcher is about half the size of the one that grew in in the summer, but I'm still pretty darn proud of it! This is the one from the summer...I just love this plant!

P9100102.jpg

P9100101.jpg

I just remember this stuff from grade school. I'm not a policeman or anything. I'm just an environmental science major, playing with chemicals at a pharmaceutical manufacturer. I'm in the Chemistry department. I just like to poke fun at life and find the absurd and anecdotal. It's a small niche but geeks like me appreciate it!

http://xkcd.com/

Ah :jester:
Well I guess we're all a little strange to hang out on a CP forum :p

PERISTOMES AND NECTARSPOONS! :boogie:

so you got the day off? lucky bum....im not complaining though---technically i was supposed to be out of work last week. :p

Back