What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TF Tattoo Thread

Let's see your ink boys and girls..

Guess I'll go first:
http://massmorels.com/tattoos.html
My back is going to be done this year. We've drawn up a Nepenthes jungle scene with a waterfall.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think there was another one that was started here by rattler...i never got to post in it though.
here's mine--(pic was taken when it was still fresh--as evident by the redness and dry skin)
Image024.jpg

Very nice stuff! I would like to see (or create) some CP tattoos. Does anyone have CP tats so far?

My tats are all home done with a sewing needle and india ink. I did them when I was 13 and couldn't wait to get pro stuff done. They aren't worth looking at (they look like old sailors tats faded and now navy blue color) they would be covered up if I designed something new to get done.

I owned a real tattoo machine with DC power supply for a few years but it was so old (1964) I couldn't buy new needles that fit in it. I eventually posted it on ebay and sold it to a tattoo museum in PA who wanted it as a "working antique". I paid $20 for it at a flea market and the final bid on it was $800! :D

I paid $20 for it at a flea market and the final bid on it was $800! :D

Score!

If I ever had the guts to get a tattoo, it would be of my current avatar :)

*sigh* I've been thinking about getting a Nepenthes jacquelinae tattood somewhere on my body, but I couldn't decide on the colors or where and stuff >.<

Before I wanted a bunch of stars all over one arm or around my ankles or something. On me though, I think tattoos would just look bad for some reason.

I want to get some Ink very soon when I have the money saved up. I want to get some religious tats.

Here will be my full back piece on day. I want to get it done by Corey Miller. He does the best freehand tats I've ever seen in my life,LOL. Someday I may get some sleeve work done to fit my full back piece when I get it done.

1356382468_f7d56d2b33_z.jpg

I don't have any tattoos, but I seriously want to get a tribal tattoo on my arm:
tribal-tattoo-03.jpg

I am with you thezyo.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

About them looking bad and not to hurt anyones feelings.

@EOU: o_O Zu was saying that she feels she wouldn't look good with tattoos.
She wasn't critiquing anyone's.

Very nice stuff! I would like to see (or create) some CP tattoos. Does anyone have CP tats so far?

I have a Venus Flytrap flower tattooed on my chest! I would take a picture and post it here, but I don't have a camera at the moment...

@EOU: o_O Zu was saying that she feels she wouldn't look good with tattoos.
She wasn't critiquing anyone's.

True that... I'm thinking about some more piercings though :p

Can't really get photos of mine, the angle would be totally off.

I have a black rose on right upper arm, Clan of Xymox symbol on my left upper. Upper back/neck I have "Persevere" backwards written in Leonardo da Vinci's handwriting from a sketch book of his...

Xymox are you kidding!? I haven't heard that name in many years!!!

My first kid tattoo is a Crass icon. I did a Conflict icon in all red india ink but it absorbed into my skin it's all gone now.

Let's see your ink boys and girls..

Guess I'll go first:
http://massmorels.com/tattoos.html
My back is going to be done this year. We've drawn up a Nepenthes jungle scene with a waterfall.

Wicked tats, mass! This thread really makes me want to get some more!

My tats:

Iron Cross (Nov 14, 2008)
tat_iron_cross.jpg

Tribal (Dec 26, 2008)
tat_ribal.jpg

Why thank you.. it's been on and off for about 14yrs. now. All with the same artist too.

Here's mine. My only one for now but have some planned for the future.
@soopaman :bigthumpup:

This was right after my first sitting, and before I got it touched up. Looks a little distorted due to the way my arm was bent. I wanted something that represented my German heritage and my religion. The words mean "God gives me strength." Adapted from Rammstein lyrics, from Mutter.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back