What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trichoderma

Where is a good place to buy some Trichoderma spp.?

Last edited by a moderator:
I use AmPac's/Kelly's trich. Great people and very helpfull.

+1 Ampacbiotech. com

(long term user)

I have used the GrowMoreRice cocktail with great success.

Thank you very much yes.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

I emailed through the main contact but not Kelley's direct addy as I hadn't received that yet.
I still haven't received a response from Kelley or ampac (no criticism) so I thought other people might be forum specific and so on. I have no complaint about the aforementioned.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Why do you mind me asking on two forums? :scratch:

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

I have used the GrowMoreRice cocktail with great success.

I'm interested (seen your beautiful plant pictures!)!
I'm also unfamiliar, more info?

Hi
First off I want to apologize for not getting back to you, all I can assume is that maybe it got caught in the spam filter, again I am very sorry, I really do try to be on top of things. Anyway here is my direct e-mail kelly@ampacbiotech.net, but that one may go through the same filter again, so use this one, if you like kelmcwalk@dishmail.net. I can also be reached at 559 266-8324 or my cell is 559 269-1589. Just let me know what you need or if you have any questions and I would be more than happy to help you in any way possible. I again apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks Kelly

Last edited:
Kelley,
I wasn't trying to complain about you at all.
It's the weekend for goodness sake.
I was just looking for options.
Thank you for this response, very professional.
I will contact you soon,
Jack

Oh no Jack
I didn't think you were, I just was worried about my spam filter, but if you use the kelmcwalk address it gets to me always, and yes most of the time I am always around on weekends. I don't hang out on the forums as much as I should, but I normally will get back to you within a day if you just e-mail me
No worries, thanks Kelly

Back