What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My plant collection in 2011

Beautiful plants!!! Thanks for sharing.

Nice! Is that eymae x jacquelineae from Tony?

I ordered one and I am very excited!

All your plants are looking totally terrific!

How do you get your sphagnum to grow like that?!!? What does your full setup look like? Are you growing in a chamber or rack? Greenhouse? Inside the trunk of a magical ancient tree with elves to tend your plants?

Very nice!!! :love:

The N. mikei is amazing!

I second the motion, the N. mikei is superb :drool:

The N. jaquelineae x eymae looks like it has great potential.

Thank you all, folks.

@swords: Yes, I was really very lucky to get it from an experienced grower. It put out two basals. If you still want it, we can trade in the near future. I think in the end of this year the basals should grow into a decent size and will be ready for cutting.

@Zu: this is the close-up of the thorelii:
thoreliidhybrid.jpg

@Dexenthes: my eymae x jacquelineae were gifts from a generous grower. But I think both of yours (from Tony) and mine come from the same seed batch. I think this hybrid should be a great one, especially the upper pitchers. I am looking forward to seeing its uppers.

@johngrimm66: You mean the "trunk" in the photo of the thorelii basal? Actually it is an old part of that thorelii cutting :)

@TheFury: Yes, the moss in the thorelii's pot grows very well. The thorelii grows outdoor, under a large shrub, and surround by a number of flowers. The humidity is high, I think should be above 60%. And the air-movement is very good. I think good air-movement and humidity are two keys to grow beautiful moss. I have other pots covered by moss. These pots are put in terrariums with less air-movement. And as a result, the moss in these pots grows not so well (often has fungus problems)

Thank all of you again :)

If you still want it, we can trade in the near future.
That would make my day! :)

I'll get you a list of stuff I have for trade, I have HL and LL to choose from. I don't even recall what all I'm growing so I'll have to sit down and make a list...

Back