What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My plant collection in 2011

Decide to use this thread to post pics of all my plants, including CPs and non-CPs.

Here are some pics of my tulips. I planted 95 tulips in my patio :-D:

The following are Mayflowering Tulip "Cum Laude"
MayfloweringTulipCumLaude3.jpg

MayfloweringTulipCumLaude2.jpg

MayfloweringTulipCumLaude1.jpg

MayfloweringTulipCumLaude5.jpg

The following are Darwin Hybrid Oxford "Red"
DarwinHybridOxfordRed3.jpg

DarwinHybridOxfordRed2.jpg

DarwinHybridOxfordRed1.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited:
They look incredible. I just planted 40 tulip bulbs yesterday in a raised bed garden. Tulips are some of my favorite flowers. I'm more attracted to the red varieties but your purple flower is gorgeous:).

Thanks, dionae. I very very love the red ones. You know, I always love red things: red neptheses, red tulips.....

Here are pics of another tulip: Tulip Border Legend

TulipBorderLegend1.jpg

TulipBorderLegend2.jpg

Here is Pink Jasmine. It flowers from spring to summer, and has strong perfume.

PinkJasmine.jpg

Here is another flower. Don't know its name (I'll check the label when I have time). It flowers all the year, even in the winter! Has deep flower with fluorescent.

IMG_6011.jpg

Here is my growing box of neps, which contains almost all my neps. I will take close-up pics when I have time.

nepbox2011_03_12.jpg

Can you name them from this pic?

I think I see Nepenthes spectablis x aristo, nepenthes talangensis, nepethes burbigae, nepenthes jamban, nepenthes jacquelineae, a plant with leaves like nepenthes lowii and other plants with small unidentifiable/no pitchers. Very beautiful collection. I envy your talangensis.:boogie:

Wow, I am surprised that you can find N.jacq :-O. I don't have burbigae. The one that is like lowii is actually x trusmadiensis. Actually all the neps have pitchers, but most of them are covered by moss. The moss in the plastic box grows crazy, mainly due to the warm weather in recent weeks.

N.talangensis is one of my favorites. I once grew another clone. But due to my movement I had to sell it. However, I really love this nep, and finally, I bought this clone again!:-D

I think I see Nepenthes spectablis x aristo, nepenthes talangensis, nepethes burbigae, nepenthes jamban, nepenthes jacquelineae, a plant with leaves like nepenthes lowii and other plants with small unidentifiable/no pitchers. Very beautiful collection. I envy your talangensis.:boogie:

Very nice flowers and nepenthes:)!

What is the plant i the lower left hand corner of the nepenthes picture? I thought that it was burbidgae and also how do you grow your moss so good? It is wonderful. I have some sphagnum, but it is not as good as yours.

Gorgeous!

Very nice! I think the nep Sarracenia21 is referring to, might be N. vogelii?

:-D Yes, it looks like vogelii. My mistake.

Beautiful shots! The tulips are lovely! :love:

Thanks for sharing.

Absolutely gorgeous.

Oh and the blue flower you cant name is lobelia.

:drool:
So vibrant and luscious is everything you grow!

Niiiice... maybe I should invest in some deeper containers to keep the humidity up. Hmm...maybe big terrariums for the Neps, like the Helis, too :O

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Absolutely gorgeous.

Oh and the blue flower you cant name is lobelia.

Thank you. Yes, it is lobelia.

:-D Yes, it looks like vogelii. My mistake.

Yes, it is vogelii

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

Niiiice... maybe I should invest in some deeper containers to keep the humidity up. Hmm...maybe big terrariums for the Neps, like the Helis, too :O

Yes, I encourage you to try. I encourage you to totally change your patio to the tropical rainforest :-D All your neps and other CPs will be more gorgeous

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

New batch of pics:

N. xTM, Clone 2:
NTM1.jpg

NTM2.jpg

N. aristolochioides
Naristolochioides1.jpg

N. aristolochioides and N.jamban:
NjambanandNaristolochioides1.jpg

S. flava var. rubricorpora
not very red due to the insufficient sunlight (there are several tall trees projecting shade since noon :( )
Sflava3.jpg

Its flower:
Sflavaflower2.jpg

Sflavaflower1.jpg

Some tulips:
FlamingClubTulip4.jpg

FlamingClubTulip6.jpg

Tulip_nightofqueen1.jpg

TulipLilyFloweringLongLady2.jpg

TulipCumLaude1.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Another one:

N. spectabilis x aristolochioides
IMG_6197.jpg

Wow, they all look great! Thanks for sharing!

Here are pics taken recently.

N. x dyeriana (thanks, Bob :) )
dyeriana3.jpg

dyeriana2.jpg

dyeriana1.jpg

N.jamban
jamban2.jpg

Jamban1.jpg

N. eymae x jacquelineae (finally shows some color. It's still very young)
eymaexjacq.jpg

N. ampullaria (red) x N. sibuyanensis
ampxsib2.jpg

ampxsib1.jpg

N. ampullaria (red) x N. talangensis
ampxNtalang4.jpg

ampxNtalang3.jpg

N. albomarginata 'Red' (Penang)
albomarginata2.jpg

albomarginata1.jpg

N. mikei, upper
mikei.jpg

N. thorelii (d) hybrid
thoreliidhybrid.jpg

N.ventricosa
vent.jpg

Its flower
vent-flower.jpg

S. leucophylla 'Hurricane Creek White', flower
Sleucophylla-flower.jpg

Darlingtonia. California
cobra1.jpg

cobra2.jpg

Enjoying!

Wow, very beautiful zhilin! I love the N. mikei pitcher, keep us updated on it :)

my N. eymae x jacquelineae is making pitchers identical to yours. Thanks again for this lovely cross.

That looks like the widest jamban mouth in cultivation up to date! --although the permistone looks heavily damaged. Did this happen normally?

Back