What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Photogenic Plant?

One of my favorite parts is all the common names for it - "Tortoga," "Mexican Bottle Plant," "Australian Bottle Plant," and the best one - "Gouty-Spot Nettlespurge!" (It's not from Australia after all, but I like to imagine saying the last one with an over-the-top Aussie accent. I'm such a stupid American. :p )
~Joe

Euphorbia! I have one of those plants, maybe a different species from yours, I always wanted to know what kind it was. It NEVER stops flowering and I hardly ever water it and it gets very little light, I'm amazed by how resilient it is.

I love all the pics so far, great plants everyone. :)

I think Euphorbia is the largest single genus of plants - I know it's at least in the top three. You'd be amazed at the diversity of shapes. They're one of the things I collect in addition to CPs, but I've hardly made a dent in them in comparison to my CP grow list. Jatropha is another genus in the Euphorb family.
~Joe

Back