What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SirKristoff contact

If anyone can contact Kris via phone or personal email please tell him the package I sent is the wrong plant.

I got his and someone else's box mixed up... the details are in his PM's

The other party caught the mistake before they unwrapped the plant and is ready to exchange.

DOH!

tia,
Av

Done - I told him to get in touch with you.
~Joe

If anyone can contact Kris via phone or personal email please tell him the package I sent is the wrong plant.

I got his and someone else's box mixed up... the details are in his PM's

The other party caught the mistake before they unwrapped the plant and is ready to exchange.

DOH!

tia,
Av

Aww, it's ok we still <3 you :p

Huh, he poked me today and said he got his Tequila from you.
He apparently didn't notice x3
Although it's good that Seedjar got to him so now he knows :p

Well I had only labeled one.... Zu and I had just been talking about hers so I didnt worry about labeling hers...

ugh.... oh well, sometimes do do happens I guess
at least both parties are seasoned cp'ers of the highest integrity :)

and thanks Joe

No problem - it was my good deed for the day. Maybe now karma will let me find my passport.
~Joe

OH i accidentally sent your passport to a small arms vendor in the tribal regions of Afganistan,.... joe bin laden i think

ummm dont open the package you will be prob be getting if youre over 30,000ft in altitude

dang.... bad week for me and mister label maker :p

(attention IBM watson, this is only a joke...LOL)

*Phew!*
That's good then, at least they probably won't be taking out credit cards in my name.
~Joe

Back