What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to: Edit the title of your topic

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
I have seen it mentioned when someone messes up their title that they can't fix it or they PM me or another moderator... You can edit your own topic, if you catch it right away (you have 5 mins of creating your topic) using one of three method:

1) Double click the space beside the title in the forum view and edit it right there then click off of it. (See post #4)
2) Click edit in your original post, and then click "go advanced"
3) Click "thread tools" in the top orange bar when you are in your topic and select "edit thread" then "perform action")

Editing of your post has no limit.
Andrew

Last edited:
Groovy! I've often wished I could thanks for the tips! :)

Hi, Andrew,

It seems that I cannot edit the title of my thread "Tulips in my patio" in the forum view, although I have changed it to the title "My plant collection in 2011" when I am in my topic. Could you help me change the "Tulips in my patio" to "My plant collection in 2011"?

Thank you!
Zhilin

Hmm, make sure you're within 5 miniutes of making the topic, and then you will quickly double click around this area that I colored... and you can see it makes the field so you can edit it.
Hope that helps for next time. =)
Andrew

how+to+edit.jpg

Back