What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doomsday's Pics #2

• Thread starter Doomsday
  • Start date
I took a bunch of new pics today! These are my favorites from this group. The rest can be found in this album: http://s691.photobucket.com/albums/vv271/doomsday_03/Carnivorous Plants March 20/

If you want to use any of these pictures let me know :)

PingMoonlightEffectWatermark.jpg

StickyDewWatermark.jpg

CapensisTcWatermark.jpg

DenteBlackBackgroundWatermark.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics DD!

Nice wacky traps.

I REALLY want wacky traps.. You should let me have it.

Oh, what I meant to say was.. "comment"

So how often do you water your peaty VFT mix? Whenever I have mine in peat they just look awful ( = die) if I water them more than once a week, even when they're in the scorching sun and 80 degrees F every day :O

IThanks guys!

@Thez: I water them whenever they get dry. Threy get dry enough actually that the sphag bits growing in the pot wilt. I wouldnt doubt if they are dead now lol! But Ya i let my dente's get pretty dry first. They are in brick-like media which kinda stinks but I am not repotting them till next year.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

DenteBlackBackgroundWatermark.jpg

Omg, Travis :lol:

But this pics ARE awesome! Great job, Dooms- these shots are incredible! :-D

Nicely done!

DD,

These pictures really are very good! In each one, you built a focus, foreground and background, just magnificently put together. They truley are an example of, not only great cultivation, but of excellent balance in lighting, subject and composition. Kudos!

Dan

Back