What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where in the world is Ozzy ?

• Thread starter droseraguy
  • Start date

droseraguy

Illinois
All right I give. It's dang near over for today and no sighting as of yet. Somebody poke the guy :poke: and remind him that today was made just for his taunting pleasure !!

Was just wondering that, it's tradition!

Maybe this year's joke is that there is no joke. Or maybe he'll post some crazy pic of an alligator chomping on him.
I'm still waiting to figure out if he played a years-long prank on me back in '08 or '09. XD
~Joe

The best jokes are the ones that are completely unexpected. So to everybody that sat here and waited for me to do something all I can say is Happy April Fools day. It is so expected that I do something that I can't get anybody to believe anything I say on April 1st and you know I'm not going to do a prank that's not going to work. Since I can't get away with a good one anymore, somebody else needs to step up. I'm sure somebody can come up with something that will be better than my past jokes.

Totally called it! :)
~Joe

Back