What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Limeslide!!

• Thread starter thez_yo
  • Start date

thez_yo

instigator
Here's some giraffes :p

giraffes.jpg

13?.... omg :p

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m78l28tcIE0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cute to the point of being ewww but oh well ;-)

:banana2: . :jester: . :boogie: . :beer: . :clap:
Happy Birthday!
:wave: :-P-: :rookwoot::woot: :nana:

(I know, nothing compared to a singing kitty and a couple herb eating giraffes!)

Happy Birthday Fernando! Your presents are on their way!

Happy Birthday, Mr. Key Lime!

Happy birthday!

Awwwwww!
Happy Birthday, Lime!
May the day be filled with awesome!
:hug:

Happy birthday, lime! Weather got crappy this week, so your stuffs will be on the way Monday. ^.^

have a good one lime! wish the best for ya.

Happy birthaday Lil' buddy! :boogie:

Happy Bday!

Happy birthday bud! Got anything special cooking for the day?
~Joe

Happy Birfdayy!!

HAHA happy birthday, Hows yours going for You? Nothing special for me here but hey we have the same birthday thats cool

Mucho Happiness on your Birthday brother Limeslide!!

May your plants be happy and your days be good. :)

When I was your age, I would be so jealous of your collection. You would have been a god to me. hahaha!

Thanks very much guys! You all really made me happy and gave me a reason to smile, the best birthday gift! :) I'll go ahead and post a reply to all of your posts, because I love you all.

@thez_yo: Thanks very much for starting the thread! I love your giraffes, too. Awesome! What are their names? :awesome: Thanks for everything. :3

@Taliesin-DS: Thanks! :) Thanks for posting.

@Av8tor: Yes, 12+1. :awesome: Awesome cat video, thanks for posting!

@GrowinOld: Very comparable, thanks so much for posting! :)

@mass: Thanks for posting, super thanks on the gifts! I'll be sure to make it up to you. :)

@ellisonk001: Thanks! Double thanks for posting! :) Triple thanks for trading earlier in the year. :p

@w03: Haha! Thanks for the vid, enjoyed it very much! :awesome: laz0rz = awesome

@jimscott: Thanks! Key Limes it is. :p

@rapidan: Thanks! :D Have a great one, yourself, too!

@i<3carnivores: LELELELELELELELELELELELELELE THANK YOU! May your day be filled with trice the awesome! :hug:

@_ReApEr: I don't mind, enjoy my soul in return. :awesome:

@amphirion: Thanks amp! I hope you have a great day, too!

@Exo: :banana2:

@dionae: Thanks very much, double the thanks for posting! :) Have a great day! :D

@seedjar: Thanks man! Nothing special, a little cake, just a family reunion. I didn't want a party. :p

@Devon.B:
LargeThumbnail.jpg
Devon, thanks for posting! :)

@rball0406: Thanks! Mine's alright, happy all my friends posted here. What a coincidence we share a birthday date. :)

@Dexenthes: Mucho Happiness to you brother Dexenthes! :L Thanks, I hope your plants/days are great, too! :) Haha, I would of still thought you were better than me in all aspects and superior to me. :p

Back