User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 107 of 129 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 849 to 856 of 1026

Thread: TheZ_Yo's Balcony

  1. #849
    instigator thez_yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    5,405
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, and thanks for the encouragement

  2. #850
    instigator thez_yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    5,405
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay more pics! Well I did post some of these in the chatbox, so some of this might be deja vu...

    graomogolensis


    ventricosa... something like cream/alba


    densiflora x robcantleyi with a ruler cuz it's my biggest






    ceph big boy


    a filiformis flower


    some highly invasive sphag and some cobras & vfts and things hiding in it




    khasiana x viking




    thorelli x campanulata when it first opened up


    veitchii k workin' on it


    same with robcantleyi


    campanulata x (spectabilis x talangensis) when it was finishing growing in


    ..and now it just popped




    AW dubia SG from Malea, Sumatra


    'Song of Melancholy'




    glabrata


    platychila





    come on buddy, hurry up and unfurl/open!

    a bagged campanulata... it don't look so good


    bongso MT








    villosa (omg: Heli it's a 6" pot, so it's still <6" size )


    macrophylla


    my neglected, hated pings


    ventricosa x inermis


    jamban workin' on it


    ok, now I think U.nelumbifolia likes it in the shade better than burning sunshine cuz all of a sudden, tons of flowers!


    tentaculata maroon spotted FINALLY looking like ima git pitchers!!


    hamata the BE clone


    petiolata still unopened


    spathulata x hamata workin' on it


    Triffid opened!!




    and a Phalaenopsis violacea var coerulea or two are working on making flowers for me!!! purple

  3. #851
    villosaholic Heli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,530
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so the villosa is like 2-3"? nicceee! Be careful not to lift up the tentacs pot and rip off the tendril Very nice photos! I love your plants

  4. #852
    instigator thez_yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    5,405
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heli View Post
    so the villosa is like 2-3"? nicceee! Be careful not to lift up the tentacs pot and rip off the tendril Very nice photos! I love your plants
    Why thank you, and yes. Now I can't move the tentac evar

  5. #853
    Peatmoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thez, I must give you props for the awesomely improved photography, and not showing any plants that made me cringe! Even the grao is looking amazing!

    Didja weed out all the little dudes that weren't doing well in your conditions?

    I must again say, I am phenomenally impressed that you manage to grow so many rare/amazing plants in such simple conditions, you really demonstrate your green thumb by growing the plants (really well) in an adverse environment, rather than in a fancy climate controlled terrarium that fits the required conditions perfectly. Shows that you can really GROW the plants!

    Ten thumbs up! (Don't ask where I got 8 extra thumbs)
    <Av8tor1> as big as peat is, the bear runs not him

    Big Boss, Founder, and Major Cheese of the Canadian Association for the Cultivation of Carnivorous Plants... Ask if you want to join, I'm the only member...

  6. #854
    Hear the Call of Nepenthes carnivoure12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,643
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow thez, I really liked that N. thorelii x campanulata. Also, the roundish-large lid on your platychila suggest once again, what most people consider the true platy.
    -Carnivoure12
    →Growlist

  7. #855
    instigator thez_yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    5,405
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peatmoss View Post
    Thez, I must give you props for the awesomely improved photography, and not showing any plants that made me cringe! Even the grao is looking amazing!

    Didja weed out all the little dudes that weren't doing well in your conditions?

    I must again say, I am phenomenally impressed that you manage to grow so many rare/amazing plants in such simple conditions, you really demonstrate your green thumb by growing the plants (really well) in an adverse environment, rather than in a fancy climate controlled terrarium that fits the required conditions perfectly. Shows that you can really GROW the plants!

    Ten thumbs up! (Don't ask where I got 8 extra thumbs)
    Thank you

    I have gotten rid of most of everything that was doing poorly... there are still a few I'm stupidly holding on to for sentimental reasons... but otherwise everything else is capable of living in a desert

    Quote Originally Posted by carnivoure12 View Post
    Wow thez, I really liked that N. thorelii x campanulata. Also, the roundish-large lid on your platychila suggest once again, what most people consider the true platy.
    Thanks!! And I reallllllyyyy hope so

  8. #856
    limeslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    central texas
    Posts
    1,131
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thez, I agree with Peatmoss, FANTASTIC plants! That D. graomogolensis and N. glabrata look amazing, as do all your plants!

Similar Threads

  1. TheZ_Yo's growlist
    By thez_yo in forum Grow List
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 08:42 AM
  2. N. albomarginata at my balcony
    By Cindy in forum Tropical Pitcher Plants  (Nepenthes)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 07:54 AM
  3. Some pics from my balcony...
    By Mannannan in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2004, 03:41 AM
  4. My balcony
    By Cindy in forum Greenhouses, Terrariums and Bog Gardens
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 08:22 AM
  5. Need to set up balcony for CPs
    By Cindy in forum Greenhouses, Terrariums and Bog Gardens
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-24-2004, 09:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •