What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• #1,021
Very nice, especially love the platy. Not sure if it was mentioned, but congratulations on the 1,000th post! It's a great thread.

• #1,022
wireman --
Thanks :) It's pretty sticky too... I can't get enough of this nice pitcher because the thing is just covered in nectar glands --
DSC_0012-4.jpg

DSC_0011-2.jpg

Here's those two pitchers on the right:
DSC_0015-5.jpg

The green one will still gain in size; the red one I think is done growing. I'm working on slowly rooting basals. No sense in me keeping all that to myself :p

Very nice, especially love the platy. Not sure if it was mentioned, but congratulations on the 1,000th post! It's a great thread.

Thanks! But uh ohes... not sure I'm proud of posting/running my mouth this much but I'm glad people are enjoying the show :) I slowed down this year because of various things including back surgery... but maybe I'll pick it back up again. The plants suffered a little too from some neglect, changed habitat, etc. so maybe they'll look better next year.

• #1,023
Oh, oh, pick me, pick me! I call dibs on one of the basals! I would never have expected the pitchers to have nectar glands like that. They're not visible on either of the parents. The retained ala on the uppers/intermediates is really nice. The peristome on the uppers is really showing the mirabils influence.

• #1,024
Thez your plants are looking as great as they ever have!

That platy is certainly growing to be a show stopper.

Congrats and I hope all has been well. :)

• #1,025
I envy your balcony. I'm still on my way to a terrarium.

• #1,026
Oh hey, thanks guys!! :-D

Back