What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the petiolaris dews are coming along nicely. Nice red. Lost some on mine when I switched the color of my bulbs with the new system....

That orchid reminds me of a cow!

Nice petiolaris dews and I love that N. hamitaguanensis (can't spell the name...)

Great pics!

Thank you guys!

Yeah they need to bring some of those newer species stateside already. I hope Wistuba's coming with a box full of big plants fo cheap!

kula: that's sad :(

Peatmoss: yeah, I love the spots too :awesome: cows are so pretty...

Here's some pics -

the ever lovely frogface
DSC_0028-4.jpg

a Phalaenopsis violacea var coerulea baby from the wonderful chibae
DSC_0043-2.jpg

some Phal. mannii flower stalks (dual wield!)
DSC_0046-1.jpg

a new, all pink Nep. peltata pitcher
DSC_0048-1.jpg

on the plant -
DSC_0050-1.jpg

Drosera paradoxa
DSC_0051-2.jpg

Sarr Adrian Slack and Drosera hamiltonii in the center, the pings pot up top, nep tentaculata from AW in the right corner, the vft/cobra minibog to the left, and on the bottom center it's nep vogellii on the right and nep inermis on the left, the far right bottom is nep tenuis, and the one leaf on the far left is nep thorelii x campanulata
DSC_0054-1.jpg

here's the minibog with vfts/cobras/dews-
DSC_0055-1.jpg

N.lowii x truncata 'wide peristome'
DSC_0057-2.jpg

Nep glabrata's first pitcher in my care (Thanks Chibae!)
DSC_0058-2.jpg

the ever-beastly Nep. veitchii K
DSC_0060-2.jpg

N.ventricosa x x trusmadiensis spreading everywhere
DSC_0061-1.jpg

and a spectabilis x truncata pitcher that's still working on it..
DSC_0056-2.jpg

Everything looks so pretty! :) I really like Frogface's tat and the minibog. :D

peltata...

Beautiful plants! I love the color of the Drosera paradoxa.

Thanks for sharing!

That veitchii is amazing :0o:

I love the redness of that peltata! Also ventricosa x x trusmadiensis is looking great too.

It's been too long! :-D

I think the glab is adorable

Thanks guys :) It's finally warming and sunning up so assuming the weather holds, I ought to have a bumper year to make up for the *blah* that was last year :boogie:

You have Phal. mannii?!?!?! I can never find that one! I saw one at an orchid show last week, and you are not going to be disappointed by the flowers. They're better in person.

Yeah, it's bloomed before:

P2120023.jpg

P3270014.jpg

So nice!!! You can see why it's the only Phal I want.

A few updates because I still can't bend and stuff:

D.lasiantha (I focused this one stretching my arms out and hoping for the best without being able to see the photo before it took :lol:)
DSC_0013-7.jpg

The N.inermis from AW that I've entered in POTM
DSC_0008-9.jpg

DSC_0006-11.jpg

DSC_0005-7.jpg

DSC_0004-8.jpg

Phal manii
DSC_0001-8.jpg

DSC_0004-9.jpg

that is one distinct inermis...mine stays completely green. no trace of red/orange whatsoever.

Try putting some UV on it maybe? I thought you had an AW inermis too... so ours should look the same? Actually, I believe mine should look worse considering it's on a balcony :lol:

...and oh man, after zooming in on this, I think it's actually *the* best photo I've ever taken :ohno:
DSC_0004-1.jpg

How long have you had the inermis? Got mine from Wistuba in November and it's still just a defenseless squirt.

Try putting some UV on it maybe? I thought you had an AW inermis too... so ours should look the same? Actually, I believe mine should look worse considering it's on a balcony :lol:

actually, mine's a BE release...at least i think so---pretty sure. and a recent photo of mine for comparison:
_MG_4133.png

note the dark leaves but lime green pitchers. offers quite a nice contrast.

Back