What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

shark teeth

various Miocene era shark teeth from two different deposits in Florida
IMG_1287.jpg

Neat! Did you collect those yourself?

thez, shows up for me, must be on your end....

pet, nope, bought them as lots, have prolly 100 more but those are some of the larger ones.....

Oh, now I can see them. Coooool! :awesome:

now with this development I'm assuming u collect fossils as well, :D ahhhh the ones interested in everything seem to be the coolest people

fossils(i live on the Hell Creek Formation), gemstones, mineral specimens, coins, carnivorous plants, orchids, guns and hunting, fruits and flowers out in my yard, kept and bred snakes and frogs, do alot fishing, ethnobotany.....prolly think of more before the day is done......

the wife says my mind seems to be schizophrenic as hell cause i cant focus on any one thing, always have a dozen things from as many different categories going on at one time.....taste in music runs the same, she hates listening to my playlists in the vehicle cause it bounces all over the place from song to song....course this is also the reason i tend to ignore my CP's for extended lengths of time, they are far from my only hobby and interest....

Back