What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supplier for 4"ish square net pots

I'm looking to order 25 or so 4" square net pots, but I'm having trouble finding them for less than say 4 bucks a pop when I factor in shipping. I've seen them in a few of the pictures people post. Where do you folks get yours?

Thanks for the quickly reply Andrew, but I'm looking for net pots like this one:
po123infopic1.jpg

those are 50 cents at any gardencenter here.

Yeah, I know lol I've been kinda looking for a supplier of them as well to add to the store- but also haven't had any luck finding them at a reasonable price. good luck!
Andrew

Hell, I'd feel better ordering them at $3 a pop from you, but I can't speak for the rest of your customers :p

I used to be able to get these at my local hydro stores. They have told me their supplier doesn't get them any more. They could have gone out of business or just stopped making them. I have tried to find them online with no luck.

Thanks for the quickly reply Andrew, but I'm looking for net pots like this one:
po123infopic1.jpg

Thanks all for the replies. Most of these places are out of stock, but I was able to order some off amazon for about $1.75 shipped. Good enough I suppose.

Anyone located a current supplier for these pots (@ a reasonable price)?

Back