What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday, i<3carnivores!

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date
Happy Birthday, Liz! I hope your day is extraordinarily well. How old are you going to be? Twenty-one?

Thank you for being my friend, I have really enjoyed talking to you in the past and you always put a smile on my face even when I am having a dull day. You are a very special one, with a very special gift. You are unique, outstanding, fascinating. You have a great future ahead of you, and you just became on year closer to that future. May your days be filled with joy and love, and in all your years to come.

Thank you.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QH2-TGUlwu4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey Liz Happy Birthday,

Thanks again for your generosity!

Here are the photos I promised you of the N. madagascariensis you sent me, this is the first pitcher under my care.

DSC_9023.JPG

DSC_8963.JPG

DSC_9047.JPG

Thanks again,
-Jeremiah-

05/05/2011 11:32 ___Liz___ :spazz: I LOVE YOU ALLLLL!!! :hug: Thank you, Thank you!
05/05/2011 11:36 ___Jon___ OH WE LUVS YOU TOO LIZ! :hug:

===============================================================================

@05-05-2011, 12:05 PM
dashman said:
Happy B-Day Liz. Hope you have a great bday!

@05-05-2011, 10:48 PM
presto said:
Happy birthday Liz :hug:

@05-05-2011, 11:18 PM
pik said:
happy birthday! :boogie:

@05-05-2011, 11:41 PM
NY Plant Nerd said:
and liz...Happy birthday woman!

(teehee, yes, I put these here so I can remember for always and see all wishes at once :p)

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

:cry:
Why thank you all, so so so much!!!
Today was quite possibly my best birthday ever, and my family and friends here absolutely had something to do with that!
This really meant alot and brought me so much joy!
Thanks, everyone! :hug:

@JimScott- Thank you for starting this! :-D
@Butch- OMG :lol:
@Dex- Yes. Yes they do ;)
@Lime- I'm gettin' old at 22 years today :p Aw...you made me cry :3 You're so very welcome and have been an equally marvelous friend to me. It's been nothing but the utmost pleasure to know you, and your friendship is one of the greatest gifts I have! :-D :hug:
@Jeremiah-
You have done AMAZING with that!!!
That pitcher is quite stunning and I'm happy to see that it's doing great for you and to know you're so pleased!
You are so welcome!
Thank you for your generosity and making it flourish and keeping me posted!
:hug:

Last edited:
:-))
Why thank you Chris!
Oh, awesome! :awesome:

Thank you! :-D

mass double back flip round house glomp kicks Liz to the ground, then proceeds to spank her twenty two times.

Happy Birthday love.. it's all down hill from here. ;)

i<3carnivores blushes and squeaks and squeals through the duration of the spankings

:lol:<3
Thanks, dearest..:awesome:

haha.. MY PLEASURE!!

happy happy birthday.........hope u get many cool plants.

Back