What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever been abducted by aliens?

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
I read the books (he wrote several) and saw the Communion movie. The movie was creepier - probably because of Christopher Walken! :lol:

I want to believe.....

For those of you interested in a good abduction book (non-fiction/fiction?), I highly recommend Communion by Whitley Strieber. I had trouble sleeping while reading it.

Geez, I've had trouble sleeping just after reading the summary.
~Joe

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TXZMZ-XvvzI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hah!
I certainly don't think I have, but I've definitely seen a few things in the sky that I could not explain in terms of known astronomical phenomena or aerospace technology, and with other people around to verify what I was seeing. The last time it was with a friend of mine who's a physicist, and he specialized in astronomy back in school, and even with our mutual stockpile of geeky knowledge we couldn't figure out what the hell it could possibly be aside from a spacecraft or some sort of super-advanced, not-publicly-known method of flight. It was interesting when we first noticed it, but after watching it cartwheel around the sky for the better part of an hour and then seem to get closer as we were driving away, it scared the bejeezus out of me.
~Joe

Me too. Not a shooting star. Not a known satellite. Not a plane/heli. What I saw turned at the angle of a framing square. Don't get me started.:comp::scratch:

Back