What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAIN!!

• Thread starter Monkey
  • Start date
OMG! It's about to rain. For the first time in around 8 months. I am so excited!!

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

And it has begun!

Still waiting for rain in Alamogordo though!

Dry as can be here in Houston. I don't think the rain is going to make it to us, however.

It looks like it came from Roswell's direction. Bit too far East for you I think...

so glad I moved out of the desert. It's been raining for a week straight up here.

And now it stopped, I don't even thing we'll get a measurable amount..

I wish I could share some of our rain with you guys.... It has been raining here on Oahu for almost two weeks straight, but it is supposed to dry out a bit by the weekend. Only time will tell....

Monkey, we have like a 20% for showers from the storm passing over you guys. It's supposed to, maybe, make its way over here by Friday or Saturday.

Gah! It hasn't rained (at least measurably) in 4 months. :( I miss the rain...

Yeah, we're in our worst drought in the past 100 years.

had record snow fall, rivers still running high from run off from that and we just got over 2 inches of rain in the last 36 hours.......wish i could send you guys that are on the dry side some of mine.....looks like we are coming out of a very long drought and have more than we really need......only good thing bout it is it should kill alot of the grasshopper eggs.....

congrats! On my end, here I am trying to play a game of golf when suddenly, seemingly from nowhere, black clouds swell into existence above me and drench everything. I only got 6 of 18 holes! Sigh, luckily the place was cool and they are giving us another chance at the full 18 tomorrow.

OMG! It's about to rain. For the first time in around 8 months. I am so excited!!

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

And it has begun!

We we we so excited! We so excited!!!

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CD2LRROpph0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm in San Antonio and we got a really good rain yesterday... but still in drought conditions.

Back