What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't wait to see the results of your hairy hamata. I wish I'd jumped on this species myself.

Everything else is looking awesome! :)

thanks very much brokken! much appreciated!

Love the colour! Do you mind sharing how are you growing those petiolaris 'dews? Mine are struggling.

Love the colour! Do you mind sharing how are you growing those petiolaris 'dews? Mine are struggling.

very warm conditions. 105-110F during the day. 85 F at night. the tank is very high in humidity---plants eat springtails within the tank. i try feeding them betta pellets but those result in mold. i would not allow the temps to drop below 70F for prolonged periods of time as this may result in either a dormant state or death. if the plants do fall into dormancy, keep the plants out of water and only water sparingly every other week. temps should be kept as warm as possible. (refer to my pics of broomensis) once when you see leaves elongating and producing traps, you know that your plants have successfully made it out through dormancy.

best of luck growing devon!

Oh man, you have so many up-and-comers! :laaa:

I absolutely adore your black faded to gray background on some of those shots... I hope you don't mind me trying to replicate it! ^.^

Oh man, you have so many up-and-comers! :laaa:

I absolutely adore your black faded to gray background on some of those shots... I hope you don't mind me trying to replicate it! ^.^

im flattered! please do! and thanks. :-D

Everything looks great amphirion. I really like the petiolaris sundews, especially the D. dilatatopetiolaris, it's one of my favourites. :)
I can't wait to see everything in the spring, it should be a real show!

OHMYGOSHHHHH!!! :laaa:

I look forward to an update soon :-D
Everything looks super!

spectacular plants Jonathan. Very beautiful pics too.

Those Heli seedlings are awesome! :)

Hahaha. Swords I haven't posted any pictures of the seedlings...yet. ;)

falconeri punch:

I see what you did there. :-D

You play smash bros much?

BTW...

Very nice plants! Can't wait to see that toothy species grow up

@dex: used to play a lot with my roommates. :)
@vraev: thanks so much sir! hope all is well with you? are you able to recover your collection?

Beautiful petiolaris dews!

You have convinced me to put a lowland area in my next terrarium! :-D

@Peatmoss: :mwahaha: and thank you!

Looking great! Love the dews!

ahhh coolness on so many levels

well done mate

Almost fainted looking at these pictures!

Man, that red, hairy hamata should be in a 1970s Sears men's underwear catalogue.

Man, I have some petiolaris envy now. You have some great looking drosera Amp!

Back