What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow that jamesoniana is absolutely teeny. Are they usually that small?

Sweet minibog. Maybe mine will look half that good when I get it set up!

2 neps this time....it's been a while,
N. inermis, and N. burbidgeae
_MG_4727.png
_MG_4736.png

What a nice N. burbidgeae! It is really colourful :)

thanks guys. this is its first pitcher in a very VERY long time. reason being, the plant was working on a basal and decided to devote all its energy to that.

Amazing shots, and amazing subjects too. :)

Wow, awesome minibog! I knew you couldn't resist Sarracenia. :p

Man I wish N. burbidgeae had better coloration...

Jk, yours is gorgeous.

I'm lovin' the burbi pitcher, too. Such lovely color.

the lasiocephala (petiolaris) complex lineup.... i didnt include caduca here because it is having a hard time adjusting and the current leaves it possesses resemble nothing like how it should.

7374062716_ac4506af46_o.png

from left to right: broomensis, darwinensis, derbyensis, dilatatopetiolaris, falconeri, fulva, kenneallyi, lanata, ordensis, and paradoxa

Wonderful! I didnt even know some of these petiolaris's existed. Theyre completely knew to me! You could make cp wallpapers with your awesome photography :)

thanks very much TOG. there are a few more that i still dont have in my collection... brevicornis and petiolaris. once i get those, my collection will be complete. :mwahaha:

Very helpful compilation of leaves.

Daisybell, you truly have a gift for photography -- that and the production of cottage cheese . . .

Wonderful :) I think my favorite is either darwinensis or fulva - I like the spoon-shape :p

thank you sir, i wish i had a macrolens---would have definitely helped with the focus.

Macros are so worth the investment. You will regret nothing if you buy one, trust me. What camera are you using?

Back