What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Company Daily Poll

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
In what I call the "propaganda page" of our company's homepage, they do a daily poll. I thought that today's poll was interesting:

What is your favorite feature on your cell phone?

Calendar

Camera/photos

Games

Internet

iPod

Maps

Social media

Texting

Weather

All of the above

Other

I guess I just have to pick "other", I use it exclusively to call and receive calls.

Mine would be other too. It would be either the power button or the screen that lets me turn off my antenna.

Having a company issued cell phone basically means you are always on the clock, but do not get paid for it.

Other:
///start advertising///

I have nokia n900 and it runs debian derived Linux distro. I can download torrents, watch videos in almost any format (there are resolution limits though, hardware is 2009) compile code, install a full blown linux distro and get all the programs converted for arm architecture from repositories. I can run webos and psx games on it (not all but an overwhelming majority). And the camera on that thing is the best amongst the phones that came out in 2009/2010). It supports flash natively. It can run starcraft :) never tried it though.
The sad thing is I don't talk much on the phone, just text and IM :)

Now waiting for nokia N9 to come out and that will be my last nokia pone since they have sold their sole to Microsoft...

///end advertising///

Other, I like to make and receive calls.

Other, I like the alarm feature :)

That there's one button on the outside to easily put it in Silent mode :awesome:

/disclaimer: I hate phones :lol:

I keep my cell phone out in the car in the glove box, only for use in an emergency, so suppose that fits in "Other".

The fact it's on your company's website makes me wonder if they'll use it to decide to ban cell phones for you and the other employees due to "wasting too much time on them". I just know my company would do something like that... :glare:

I think I am like the only person with a cell phone, with texting capability, who doesn't generally text.

Back