What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My CP drawings.

• Thread starter Exo
  • Start date

Exo

Tastes like chicken!
I thought I'd make an ongoing thread of my Nep and other CP drawings here. I only have one right now, but I'll post more as I do them. Keep in mind I'm not an artist or anything..so if they suck, that's prolly why...also..I've noticed that they look better in person than after they have been scanned....ah well,,,so here we go.....

Nep-drawing01.jpg

Nice! Heheh, reminds me of a watermelon. :)

You should post more of these, they look amazing! :laaa:

Nice! Heheh, reminds me of a watermelon. :)

You should post more of these, they look amazing! :laaa:

Thanks..I'm glad you like them! I'll post more as I draw them...I'm thinking of doing N.northiana next. :awesome:

very nice..my artistic talents don't translate well to drawing..can't wait to see more

I'm definitely starting my pitcher sculptures soon. Try playing around with a bit of shading to make them look rounder.

I'm definitely starting my pitcher sculptures soon. Try playing around with a bit of shading to make them look rounder.

Yeah..I've always sucked at shading and shadowing...never comes out the way I want it....I love drawing..but I'm only moderately good at it. :blush:

Very artistic.

Lovely! Do post more! :awesome:

Back