What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CPUK Down?

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Is it just me?

Warning: require_once(/home/andrewc/public_html/forum/admin/extensions/coreVariables.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/andrewc/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 816

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/andrewc/public_html/forum/admin/extensions/coreVariables.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/andrewc/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/') in /home/andrewc/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsRegistry.php on line 816

No, Jim it's not just you.

I think we have to face it for what it is: a full-on triffid attack on the UK . . .

It's happening to me on the inside too, so it's not just for the US :/ *Shuts doors and fears the coming triffids*

JohnWyndham_TheDayOfTheTriffids.jpg

It looks like it's up again now. Looks like Blog and Chat have gone now. Can't see anything different otherwise.

Looks like it is a recovered copy. The latest Wants-USA posts are from 4/13.

Hm, it's strange. Maybe someone hacked into it again, and they've had to try and recover what they can?

Back