What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P1010890.JPG

N. maxima x talangensis has been drooling something fierce lately.

P1010897.JPG

Getting nice dark coloration as the pitcher gets older. Love it!

P1010900.JPG

That waspy thing was living in my tank, and I've spotted a couple in my room. What is this and could it be hurting my plants? Also, I'm not usually scared of bugs, but why is it so scary? :<

P1010916.JPG

My crazy cluster of N. rajah.

P1010923.JPG

H. minor "red". Teeeeeny tiny nectar spoon on the pitcher I grew, but I'm working on that!

P1010931.JPG

Crappy pic, but this is my pitiful N truncata QoH x KoS. It kept making smaller leaves, then wasn't getting enough light, then made that pitcherless ugly crunkly big leaf. Hoping that this developing one is more promising.

P1010932.JPG

Mimosa pudica flowers

P1010938.JPG

Avicularia versicolor 1.5inch spiderling. He's so pretty and blue, I just can't get a good pic of him.

It might just be me, but I can't see any pics. :(

:< Weird, I can see them.
That happened to me earlier with someone else's thread on here. Wonder if something's up.

P1010890.JPG

N. maxima x talangensis has been drooling something fierce lately.

P1010897.JPG

Getting nice dark coloration as the pitcher gets older. Love it!

P1010900.JPG

That waspy thing was living in my tank, and I've spotted a couple in my room. What is this and could it be hurting my plants? Also, I'm not usually scared of bugs, but why is it so scary? :<

P1010916.JPG

My crazy cluster of N. rajah.

P1010923.JPG

H. minor "red". Teeeeeny tiny nectar spoon on the pitcher I grew, but I'm working on that!

P1010931.JPG

Crappy pic, but this is my pitiful N truncata QoH x KoS. It kept making smaller leaves, then wasn't getting enough light, then made that pitcherless ugly crunkly big leaf. Hoping that this developing one is more promising.

P1010932.JPG

Mimosa pudica flowers

P1010938.JPG

Avicularia versicolor 1.5inch spiderling. He's so pretty and blue, I just can't get a good pic of him.

Hopefully this might work..

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Nope! Quoting sometimes works to get images shown but on this occasion I'm lost :p

:ohno: I can't see them too.....

Me neither.

Weird, I can still see them?
Might try re-upping to a different site and trying again after work tonight.

Back