What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death in the family

At 1 O' Clock in the Morning of July 5th, my Aunt passed away in the hospital from
pulmonary fibrosis and a few other health related illnesses.
She was on 90 percent oxygen and still having difficulty breathing.
Normal oxygen levels in a room are about 21%.

I spent the fourth of July visiting my aunt in the hospital, communicating with her through a notepad, trying to decipher her messages. I had saw her a few days earlier and she looked much better at that time. But then her daughter visited the hospital and started freaking out in her room, yelling at the staff and nurses and demanding a bigger room for her mother. When this happened my aunt had to be rushed back over to intensive care. As soon as her daughter left the room her oxygen levels stabilized. However after this my aunt's health went in a downward spiral. It wasn't but two days after the incident that she died. The incident was so bad that several family members decided it was best to ban her daughter as a visitor to the hospital. So my mother talked to security and had her blacklisted. My aunt later said that it was the right thing to do, and that she only wants her daughter to visit if she can behave and not cause problems with the staff or other family members.

Her daughter is lame. She hooks up with men so she has a place to live. It's only 3 months or so before she has a new boyfriend. :lac:
Between men she lives on family members and child support. She had just gotten kicked out of where she was staying. When she said she wanted a bigger room for her mother, one of the things she said was that she was going to live at the hospital to take care of her mother. Well her mother already had a care taker in the family who was staying with her, this person had just finished nursing school too.

Needless to say I didn't celebrate the fourth of July.

So sorry for you, and your family's loss. :(

My condolences.

:( :hug: sorry dude...

images

Loosing family is a very hard thing to go through, please be well.

Death effects me very little emotionally. I don't know why.

I'm like the men in the Titanic movie, who were playing their violins together one last time before the ship sank. While other people are running around crying and screaming and worried sick, I'm calm and and collected.

Death makes me feel reflective, with only a slight undertone of sadness and
rarely any tears.

The main way in which death affects me, is me not being able to see that person again.

Wow... That really sucks, I'm very sorry. I'm completely the opposite about death, I just cannot handle it in any way. I hope you got to say what you wanted to in your goodbyes.

I'm sorry to hear this D. May she rest in peace.

My condolences.

Also, my condolences . . .

I'm sorry for that :c

Thank you for that image Lime
While charlie brown is before my time. I am familiar with the characters. I'm especially fond of the little yellow bird, woodstock. :)

Thanks everybody.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

oh :( I'm sorry.. it'll still hurt, but it'll get better in time.

funny-pictures-kitten-is-eaten-by-furniture.jpg

I extend my condolences as well.

I'm so sorry to hear! I will be thinking of you.

Back