What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello to all... Alan from Miami here. New to the group. I saw a friends collection of carnivorous plants and got addicted. Dont have anything yet. Im in the learning process. Hope to get some soon. I look forward to getting to know everyone and contributing whenever possible. Regards from Miami.

Alan

Who was the friend? Curious who's sidekick we've gotta be prepared to deal with. :lol:

I dont think he is a member of this forum. I just started searching for info on the internet and came across this forum. He has flytraps..,But I like the pitcher plants and Saraseniums.

Welcome to terraforums!

Welcome to TF!

Greetings. So, you don't have any CPs yet? My suggestion would be to start out with some easy ones first (Pinguicula, Drosera, Nepenthes, etc)

Hello Alantapia I'm in the Florida area great to see some new people in the hobby. I would be willing to send some basic common stuff to get you started send me you're a dress and I'll ship you out some capensis, intermediatas, and a few other random sundews. Hopefully you'll get some other basic contributions to get you started.Nice to see some new people involved and hopefully for the right reasons. Send me you're a dress I'll send you some basic stuff I'll cover the shipping.

Ja2412.Thank you so very much !! You have no idea how much I appreciate it. I will take care of these plants like if they were my children. Please send me your mailing adress and let me know how much is the shipping. You are helping me out greatly by sending me the plants. Please let me reimburse you for the shipping. It's the least I can do. It's a pleasure meeting you. And thank you so very much for helping me get started in this awesome hobby.

Sincerely and Respectfully yours.

Alan

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Thanks to everyone for the welcome and all the useful info. I greatly appreciate it.

Back