What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BACPS meeting Saturday the 23rd at California Carnivores

Anyone going?

I will be there. It is only 5 min from my house. ;)

I'm definitely going to be there.

This stinks. I ALWAYS go, but this year I'm going to another gotta-go event, and they're the same date. Bummer!

Remember the I <3 BACPS cookies? I was going to do something more fun.

Remember the I <3 BACPS cookies? I was going to do something more fun.

Whats more fun than cookies?!?!???

Very jealous NYer here :down: as I'm sure the facility is a sight to see....

I will be there. It is only 5 min from my house. ;)
Nice!
i wish I could be there :(
Wish you could come too Mach. It was great to have you here for a visit though :)
I'm definitely going to be there.
Great!
This stinks. I ALWAYS go, but this year I'm going to another gotta-go event, and they're the same date. Bummer!
What is the other event? Is it another CP thing?

Looking forward to chatting with some people in person. Say "hi" if you see me. My name is Matt and I'll have a flytrap on my T-shirt :)

Last edited:
What is the other event? Is it another CP thing?

It's a regatta, a sailboat race. That's me at Cruiser Challenge two years ago as my avatar.

Actually, I had to cancel the regatta, but only because of a nasty cold. I doubt I'm going anywhere tomorrow. Shucks!

I'm not gonna make it this time around...have fun guys!

will there be a raffle and vendors like the show and sale? I wonder how much food I should bring. I'm excited!

will there be a raffle and vendors like the show and sale? I wonder how much food I should bring. I'm excited!

There will probably be raffle plants, but there won't be any vendors since it's @ Peter's greenhouse.

Advice on the food: Don't bring anything that melts. It's always super hot and sunny in the greenhouse. Food with chocolate or frosting always sounds like a good idea until it's a puddle on the table.

And don't bring seafood, though I think I'm a little late in telling.

No, I was silly enough to bring shrimp one year. I realized my error, and chucked it after an hour on the table.

How was the potluck?

ETA: OMGoodness, that video was funny! I'm not really a fan of Monty Python, but sometimes, they make up something funny. "Let's all take our cars." I'm still giggling.

Last edited:
Back