What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my pic thread

• Thread starter ed817
  • Start date
E

ed817

i finnaly figured out photobucket:jester:
so...heres my N.rafflesiana (srry for the blurry pics)
photo-6.jpg

heres a tendril thats inflating
photo-8.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo-5.jpg

:banana2:

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

heres my P.sethos:-D
photo-1.jpg

as you can see it has a pup
photo-20.jpg

my D.capensis
photo-9.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

[/COLOR]my H.minor:banana2:
photo-4.jpg

photo-3.jpg

Last edited:
Nice plants, they look happy

Wow, your Raff is petty big!
For the Heli, is the newest pitcher the tallest? If so, I think it would be better off to give it a little more light if possible. Notice how the leaves are sort of curled out excessively at the top? That's most likely ecause it needs more light.

Wow, your Raff is petty big!
For the Heli, is the newest pitcher the tallest? If so, I think it would be better off to give it a little more light if possible. Notice how the leaves are sort of curled out excessively at the top? That's most likely ecause it needs more light.
well when i bought the heli the leaves curled out at the top but the newest pitchers(the ones at the bottom) are perfectly fine

I see. Then your conditions are right for Helis! Happy growing!

i felt like posting this pic its not a CP but i like it
photo.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

yay my fiiiishies
photo-11.jpg

photo-12.jpg

some more pics that i like (none of em are CP's)
photo-19.jpg

photo-18.jpg

photo-17.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

more pics :woot:
can anyone tell me what phal/or phal hybrid are these
photo-13.jpg

photo-14.jpg

Last edited:
:jester:here more pics
i cant top taking pics of this ping
photo-23.jpg

photo-24.jpg

Back