What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wire Man's Plants

• Thread starter Wire Man
  • Start date
Great plants Graham. I especially like N.x 'Dormouse' and N.x 'Caladium'. Nicely grown.

I love that N. 'Caladium'! Awesome growing!

Yeah, those two were good decisions from the conference.

Also got a few new plants in this week. One is a nearly pure red Cephalotus from Charles. The others are Drosera gibsonii, leucoblasta 'Cranbrook', dichrosepala, and mannii. Also got the N. maxima 'Lake Poso' and 'Nile' back from Meadowview today.

Nice. Charles has some very nice Cephalotus. Is the Lake Poso maxima one of the dwarf forms ?

It's supposed to be a dwarf form, but the leaf span is massive....

Well, a dwarf maxima would still be the size of a standard Nepenthes. It's no coincidence it got named maxima. They can be real monsters.

It just got really wide really fast. It would help if it went up a little bit. I've seen some huge ones before, they scare me. Yet I have some even larger species....

The collection is looking great :) really like the N. 'caladium'

Edit: Keep us updated on the zen terrarium!

Last edited:
N. 'Caladium' seems to be a popular one. Oh yeah, I need to post photos of that.

It's a different Ceph. I didn't want to disturb the one you sent since it's doing so well.

It just got really wide really fast. It would help if it went up a little bit. I've seen some huge ones before, they scare me. Yet I have some even larger species....

My BE clone 2, the one formerly sold as eymae is seriously huge.

What kind of zen garden has CPs? 0.0

We have that clone at Meadowview. It's massive, but the pitchers are so pretty. My Lake Poso form went from fitting neatly in a 4" pot to 12" wide in about a year. The pitchers have some nice pastel colors to them, though.

My kind of Zen garden. It looks awesome, just wait until I grows in a bit, or I post photos.

Did you meet Luca and Mason? Sounds like fun.

Pure coincidence. We just so happened to be in the same car.

haha beautiful plants, Graham! You lucky, lucky ********..

Also got U. calycifida and a huge U. humboldtii, but forgot to take pics. All of his plants looked super nice.

Whose plants?

Back