What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeremiah's Greenhouse Video Tour

Hi Guys,

I thought some of you might enjoy a new greenhouse video tour.

I started moving plants into this greenhouse about 20 months ago. It took a little while for some things to settle in but now they seem to be doing well.

You can watch it in 720p if you go to youtube.

Tour Part 1
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lP-uD63GF_s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tour Part 2
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jIG4ZnDsYbc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Let me know what you think.
-Jeremiah-

Awesome Nepenthes shots!

Did I spy a N. boschiana up in the rafters?

Great vids! Love the canopy idea..
Loving the SOM and burb. Can't beat a nice stripey..

Those S. psittacina are huge!!! I'm drooling over them. Your Neps look amazing, and that rajah....... wow.

Wow! Everything looks amazing especially the highland neps and flytraps!!

Your greenhouse has to be one of the most awesome things I have ever seen! The rajah and eddy are particularly insane!

Holy.. wow.. Batman...

I dont even want to know how much that sort of set up would cost. lol. But I am hardcore envious.

Is there any sort of supplemental lighting in that greenhouse? Or is everything growing off of pure ambient sunlight? Everything looks so amazing. Bright red VFTs, heli looked healthy and happy, just wow.. Awesome stuff!

Beautiful plants in an amazing set-up! Thanks for sharing!

Very impressive. Thanks for the tour!

/hyperventilates

Ohohohohohohohoh...
:laaa:

Is eyegasm a word? It should be a word >.>
Cause I just had like, 18 minutes of that.

EVERYTHING is just so stunning.
Someday, when I grow up, I wanna have greenhouses (my boyfriend says I can have a plant room. LOL, he is sooo mistaken!) just like yours! :3

:hail::hail::hail:

Amazing Jeremiah. Unbelievable. Man!! I don't even know if or when I will be able to get something even close to that. wow!! Truly incredible. Thanks for sharing. Your plants are just loving it in there. I mean everything is a benchmark specimen for all of us to compare. Don't even get me started on that edwardsiana...and that rajah...holy God! That is just something else.

Stunning Jeremiah! Loved everything. Keep us updated, especially on that N. rajah x petiolata, would love to see a pitcher on it.

Thanks for all the nice complementes!

There is definitely a N. boschiana in the rafters and an even bigger one at 4:15 in the second video.

I don't use any supplemental grow lights, I just use lights to work in the dark in the winter. We get enough light in the winter that the plants don't seem to need it.

Thanks,
-Jeremiah-

Fantastic! What is your watering system like? Drip, spray etc.

Hi,

I have a misting system that runs for about 3min every hour during the day in the summer and slightly less in the winter.

I also have a drip system that is hooked up to a thermostat and timers so that it run more often when it is hotter. I use 1/2 gal per hour emitters with the system.

Thanks,
-Jeremiah-

Back