What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's epic photography failure

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
Use the zoom lever and set to maximum zoom without digital zoom. The close-up lens should be attached to the front of the camera lens with a screw-on adapter.

That's what I did for those pics. But it sounds like Butch is talking about a setting on the camera especially for each lens. I think.. :scratch:

i think C1 and C2 are custom settings 1 and 2 can modify to work for each of the lenses and just switch to that set for the given lens. individual tweaking for macro under daylight or indoor lighting and have them preset to one of those 2......

Correct! C1 and C2 are indeed custom 1 and custom 2.

From what I can tell from the manual your camera doesn't have any of those lens settings in the menu.

Shooting macro pictures on a non-DSLR camera without a tripod will drive you nuts. The lag time on the LCD display makes it difficult to impossible to set your focus point. You also need smaller aperture settings for more depth of field which means slower shutter speeds and more blur from camera movement.

From what I can tell from the manual your camera doesn't have any of those lens settings in the menu.

Shooting macro pictures on a non-DSLR camera without a tripod will drive you nuts. The lag time on the LCD display makes it difficult to impossible to set your focus point. You also need smaller aperture settings for more depth of field which means slower shutter speeds and more blur from camera movement.

I agree.... after looking through the manual it doesnt seem as though you will have dedicated menu options.... just operational parameters

and yeppers, welcome to the world of shutter speed, aperture, depth of field, iso speeds etc

youre not in kansas anymore toto

;-0

Back