What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kitty needs forever home.

• Thread starter larry
  • Start date
My neighbor found this stray kitty, he needs a loving home. If you live in LAC / OC / SGV and want to adopt him, message me.

6152724855_e297a634ca_z.jpg

6153268306_b77554c081_z.jpg

6153268110_ba5da795e7_z.jpg

Just for further reference, have you taken him to the vet? Just wondering if he has any bad kitty diseases. :(

Also, he's absolutely adorable. If I weren't limited to two cats, I'd definitely take him since I'm in LA too.

I'm nowhere near you and my family has a cat allergy, but great photos!

Cute kittie. I hope he finds a good home.

Whoever adopts him will need to take him to the vet to get checked out, have his shots and to get neutered. I go over to the neighbors house and borrow him for a few hours, what a bundle of fun.

6157254458_8fa15e1bb8_z.jpg

6156712629_1b752f4076_z.jpg

6165432338_14fd271af5_z.jpg

6165432608_84ac6886da_z.jpg

What a great looking kitten! I wish I could take it, but I already have two grumpy boys. :3

if you are serious about finding another home for him, you should try posting a description of the kitten as well as contact information on your area's local animal shelter's facebook wall. Or a facebook for any sort of animal rescue near you, and I guarantee you will get hits on the little guy.

Also, try petfinder.com. You can make a profile for the kitten and write a description about him and upload a picture. People looking for kittens in your area and surrounding will see it.

Please, DO NOT put the cat on craigslist. There are way too many people on there who will kill the cat. Sorry if that's a little harsh, but it's true. There are a lot of weirdos out there, I see it on the news way too much; and with Halloween rolling around, no cat is safe, so be really careful.

I use to foster and adopt out kittens for H.A.L.O., so my biggest advice to you would be that if you adopt out this kitten, demand updates of how the kitten is doing by email at least once a month for a couple months. I know it can be hard trying to get someone to take an animal off your hands, but it's incredibly important that you don't let anyone take it without knowing where they live either. You don't need to visit them or anything, just that people who won't tell you, immediately give off a red flag. What reason would they have to not tell you? What reason would they have to not email you a picture once a month?

Anyone who is logical and understands that the kitten needs a good forever home will understand completely why you would feel comfortable knowing these things. Anyone not comfortable is someone you don't want to adopt any animal out too.

I really hope you guys find a home for this guy, I wish you the best of luck.

What was the cat's name from "Alien"? Jones, was it? An orange tabby too as I recall.

Larry, sounds to me like resistance is futile..... :)

and now for something completely different....

Im a long time cat owner... so im allowed to post this :p

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mTTwcCVajAc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

autotune version:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sP4NMoJcFd4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I like the respone "i would like a date with her if she wasnt so into running...." hehehehe

:p

Last edited:
Be honest Croft... when you saw the sign for HALO you came running, only to find a bunch of cats...

LOL always a sure laugh every time I see that video

Be honest Croft... when you saw the sign for HALO you came running, only to find a bunch of cats...
:-))

You're so right. I walk through the door hoping to see Master Chief helmetless, and all I got was hundreds of stinky kitties! I was pretty much stuck from there.

WOW, I have NEVER seen that video.. that chick is pretending.. right? RIGHT? Cause that sounds just like me..

Maybe you weren't far off. Maybe the master chief ... is a cat. Your mind is blown!

Yes, she came out a few weeks later and said it was a joke. She SAID it was a joke. I'm still skeptical.

Back