What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Professional

• Thread starter x916krew
  • Start date
How happy was I last night to see that Redbox had recently added this great movie to there content. If you have never seen it, since it is kinda old (1994) I highly recommend it. Its a great story about a man that loves his plant, also he's an assissin, there a lot of good action scenes and a 12yr old natie portman is in it.

images.jpg

Redbox Rules!

Love that movie... Its also known as "Leon" in other countries. Jean Reno is one of my fav actors. :)

Awesome movie! There were actually 2 versions of it put out. "The Professional" was the theatrical version released in America. "Leon: The Professional" was the release over most of the world, and billed as a "director's cut" in the American market.

AWESOME movie! Leon is badazz through and through. First movie I ever saw Natalie Portman in.

"This is for Mathilda"

*pulls grenades*

LOVE that movie!!! I'm kinda a gun nut, too, so really liked it. :grin:

Just having rented the movie and watching it.. prompted me to go out an buy it today.. money well spent in my book

Back