What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glass Octopus GIVEAWAY!!

hello everybody! i have a neat little giveaway happening on my facebook fanpage right now for Emergent Glassworks. My girlfriend is trying really hard to get votes for her pug to win a contest where she'll get a painting of her pugs together. im helping by offering to enter into MY contest whoever votes on her picture also gets a chance to win an octopus sculpture from me. i have three that im giving away so your chances are pretty good right now :D

if you have a facebook page go to this link here and click "like"
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1989674943268&set=o.149942155070002&type=1&theater

in order for me to keep track of who is entering the contest for the glass octopus i also need you to be a fan of Emergent Glassworks on facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/EmergentGlassworks

here is a picture of the prizes:
IMG_0491.jpg

Aww... :) So pretty. I liked both links thanks!

Ooh, I had your page liked already, but I just ran and liked her picture.

I LOVE octopus so much! :love:
Especially the blue one >.>

Done!

Hm... Wouldn't the plural of octopus be octopi? Lol, Sorry I don't mean to be a troll or anything. :p

Me gusta! :)

Those are awesome!

Awesome octopuses! I really would like one, however I do not use facebook, so good luck to the winners. :)

Hm... Wouldn't the plural of octopus be octopi? Lol, Sorry I don't mean to be a troll or anything. :p

But no, that has been a long and contentious debate. There is a video somewhere that explains it in depth. But the official verdict is that the plural of octopus is indeed octopuses.

If someone else remembers the link that video, it's worth checking out.

thanks everyone for helping out. i'll be doing the drawing on the 1st :)

Thank you! I liked both, Adam Gaupp :)

Awww . . . don't tell me I need to make a facebook :p

Back