What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday, NaN!!! :D

• Thread starter lizasaur
  • Start date

lizasaur

Charlatan
Happy Birthday, Warren!!!
Here's to you and all you do!!!
I hope your day is wonderful!!!
:glomp:
^(birthday glomp :3)

Happy birthday to you!

I hope you get all sorts of delicious birthday surprises.. Should we have a birthday party at your place this weekend? :p Or if you come down here for the orchid show I'll bake you a cake!

Lá Breithe Shona dhuit!

Happy Birthday Warren, and something to make ya giggle on this special day....

An Irish man has been at a pub all night drinking. The bartender finally says that the bar is closed. So your man stands up to leave and falls flat on his face. He figures he'll crawl outside and get some fresh air and maybe that will sober him up.
Once outside he stands up but again falls flat on his face. He crawls home. Reaching the door he tries to stand up, and yet again, falls flat on his face. He crawls through the door and up the stairs. When he reaches his bed he summons the last of his strength and tries one final time to stand.

It's no use. He tumbles into bed and is soon sound asleep, only to awaken the next morning to the sound of his wife standing over him shouting.

'So... you've been out drinking again!'

'How did you know?' he asks, his head hung in shame.

'The pub called-- you left your damn wheelchair down there again!'

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Warren!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Warren.

Happy birthday Mr NaN!

Happy Birthday :)

Happy Birthday man! :)

Happy Birthday!

happy B-day hope its a good one :D

happy birthday Mr. NaN! thank you so much for all your advice and sharing your experiences on growing these wonderful plants! this forum is such a great place because of people like you. :hail:

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! :spazz:

Happy Birthday! :grin:

Happy birthday my good sir

Happy birthday!

Back