What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quicky Question

Anyone have any suggestions for any CP's or fun plants that might grow well outside in Palm Desert, CA? Not positive but i believe the zone is 9b here.

Last edited:
vertigo: do you have tons and tons of mineral free water at your disposal? if you dont, your selection might be reduced to Drosophyllum...

vertigo: do you have tons and tons of mineral free water at your disposal? if you dont, your selection might be reduced to Drosophyllum...

Of course. :D gallons and gallons of distilled water.

Water isn't the problem, just wondering what would survive the temps and sun. If it helps any, they would be getting western sunlight.

Last edited:
Moved even further along the line into zone 10. Now i'm just thinking of Mexican Pinguiculas. Which I can say more than makes me happy. Love my pings.

Anyone have any suggestions for things that might take the heat down here even with tons of water trays?

Back