What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brooklyn Botanical Garden's Ghouls & Gourds

Hey all, if you are in the NYC area, come down to the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens for their Ghouls & Gourds event on Saturday October 29th.

I'll be there exhibiting my Photography of my Carnivorous Plants as well as displays of a selection of my Carnivorous Plants.

To get an idea of what I'll be showing look here:

facebook.com/KaelinStudio

Here's the link to the event page on the Brooklyn Botanical Garden's website:
(look for the 16th picture)

ghouls and gourds 2011

Be sure to stop by and say hello!

Are you going to be running the stand? Two years ago I helped the lady who was doing it.

I'll have a couple of tables there with displays & yep I'll be there!

Awesome, I will pay a visit. So this time there are more than one stand? Mind If I maybe help? What plants do you plan on bringing?

I'm not sure if there's anyone else or not... but I'm all set. Thanks for the offer though & be sure to say hello! I'm not sure 100% what plants I'll be bringing yet, but they will be nice!

You should bring less "valuable" plants. Last time the kids there were very "touchy" :lol:

Already marked in my calendar! Would love to be able to make it.

I got the same warning from the BK BG HeliLover, so I certainly won't bring any superstars!
Hope to see you there Greg!

They really loved the sundews and neps last time, you should bring some old pitchers that they can examine.

Is this your first year of doing this?

First year at BK BG. Certainly not the first time exhibiting though

Back