What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nuuu.. hopefully it will jump back to a large size with its next leaf which will probably take several months :lol:

I just want to give a heads up at how useful this thread has been. It took a while but I went through all 25 pages and I've learned much more about Heliamphora conditions and care. Hopefully I can do better in the future, but I'm still a bit disappointed with my first attempt at growing H. minor.

Last edited:
Hey thanks! Glad I could help :bigthumpup:

new plants:
N. hamata
IMG_0132.jpg

N. macrophylla
IMG_0136.jpg

N. maxima
IMG_0137.jpg

N. aristolochioides (finally) :lol:
IMG_0138.jpg

humidity dome of schizandra, prolifera, and capensis 'giant'
IMG_0140.jpg

D. peltata..... 10 tubers!!!
IMG_0128.jpg

Did you trade the family cow for those magic beans?

yup, its worth it though :p

Looks good, Heli. That macro's definitely giving you a nice head start.

Nice! That macro is pretty big!

looks like you hit the lotto with that peltata pot I sent! Good Lord..

I didnt expect so many tubers. Its crazy :lol:. Anyone want one?

Wonderful N . macrophylla you got there, I hope mine continues as before, and grow to that size!

Dude, HOW do you have so much room for those (amazing) plants?? Your terrarium is smaller than mine yet I feel like you've got a N. hamata for every finger on your hand in there, and a Heli for every toe! Are you using 4" pots?

Haha I only have two hamatas and 7 or 8 helis (not counting divisions). I save space by using small pots and sharing pots ( I have three different helis in one pot). The new macro and hamata are in 4" pots.

OOoh nice. Daaang you got a huge collection :0o:

Heli only has two hamatas at the moment. I am pretty sure he as been through about fifty of the things...

I had two other hamatas but traded those.

Thats quite the collection you've got! Makes mine look sad haha. Got 3 helis coming in June though! Hoping to use some of this info, it's a great thread. Oh, and I'd gladly take one of those peltata tubers if they're still up for grabs :D

Thanks. I could let go of a couple tubers for trade.

first video...

Back