What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I dunno about you, but it doesn't look like you're torturing that argentii enough... it is a masochist after all :lol:

I dunno, I threaten to kill it every morning. Perhaps I should start slowly cutting its leaves off one by one ???

nice pics :D your argentii is gunna look as good as the villosa in notime! has it been christened in the coffee yet? XD

It has not yet been blessed with the warm brown ambrosia known as coffee, although I did give it some grow more.

H. folliculata
239919df.jpg

N. argentii
dc807326.jpg

N. villosa
4f0ea203.jpg

2623f840.jpg

I envy your sphagnum! O_O
The villosa looks great

That villosa never ceases to amaze me.

Thanks tog and exo. It took 20 days to make the newest villosa leaf, I would say only a few more days until it is completely done.

awesome villosa n argentii :D folliculata is also showy....likin the red color of the pitcher jsut behind the centered one.

Some new pitchers and updates first.
a8762139.jpg

6477d9bc.jpg

Villosa!
677c996e.jpg

Argentii still growing slowly but surely
dcd8a22b.jpg

Some new arrivals:

First, seed grown hamata cutting. I have named it "Flootershy" after my favorite mlp character.
ed38226d.jpg

The long awaited N. inermis AW clone male cutting. Exo has dubbed it "Nermy".
9b6b60b9.jpg

10f5a26f.jpg

:laaa:
4ad76519.jpg

Getting all up in his bsnss
a6a82622.jpg

Cool inermis! It is about fifty times larger than mine!

Love that villosa dude, and all yer helis are phantasy if!

LOLOL...I love the new names! Awsome inermis too.

Nice update, glad the inermis got there :) Your helis are killer!

Thanks guys. :p

Nice plants Heli! Cant wait to see that argentii grow up:).

Gorgeous, gorgeous plants, Heli. I've never been much of a Heliamphora person, but these are amazing. Would you mind explaining your setup?

Thanks for the nice comment! My tank..... Um just a tank with a fan and a humidifier. I use an AC and water cooler to cool.

Such a simple setup with such nice results? I'm impressed. Seriously dude, everything looks fantastic. I especially like your hamatas, but who wouldn't?

Last edited:
Aw jeese, I'm flattered :p. honestly though, there a lot of better growers out there.

Back