What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

very maximum awesomeness photography! You're welcome for that lavicola btw ;)

oh please, you took that predator cutting and you ruined your little lavicola :p

you couldn't have fit the predator anyway, and i'm going back tomorrow so maybe i'll just get another one :p

you *******! Save something nice for me!

You may have a bigger eddie, but my lavicola has better color.

your's does have nicer color

plants look great, mang. cant believe how big and chunky your eddie is already

its a mix of ferts, coffee, and some awesome beneficial fungus stuff that Graham gave me. I think its also because there is like 3" of pure live sphag for the roots to grow in

Lookin' goo!

Great setup! Be careful with putting plants too close to the walls. They will get freezer burn if any parts touch it.

When the freezer kicks on to drop the temp in the growing area, any part touching the metal wall will get freezer burn. It's similar to holding a piece of dry ice in your hand. I lost some pitchers due to this.

Great stuff dude. That heli is really cool...and that's saying a lot because I don't even like Helis. :p

Nice Luca your collection is off the chain!!! Everyone looks nice and healthy, it must be all that Ben&Jerry's you feed em huh! how big is your Eddie now?

Thanks guys.
@vdub, its a bit over 3 inches. I feed my neps chocolate fudge brownie and sometimes chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

Man that's crazy that out Eddie's came from the same batch of seeds because mine is over 8in across???

lets see a pic of it

Here's a crappy cell pic, that dead pitcher next to it was a gift from Rob LOL
IMG_20061231_200352.jpg
IMG_20061231_200101.jpg

Last edited:
Back