What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some awesome magazine perfect pictures of breathtaking plants. I love those pics of sarrs and leucos in the field. Perfect composition.

Thanks! Well, I am an art major. The Sarrs are actual all in our sale/cultivation beds. We let sedges and other plants grow with them so they look more natural, plus we sell some of those too.

HaHa!! I am one of those crazies that would buy those commensal plants as well for the sake of "realism". I can't wait to get my own house when I can make a bog and greenhouse. :p

I buy them, too. SOme of the sedges have really unique flowers. The bog orchids are pretty cool, too. I'm going to be doing the same thing when i rescape my gecko's terrarium this winter/spring, some small Nepenthes, sundews, Utrics, and some tropical plants that like the same conditions.

Back