What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass Packages

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
To those of you I owe packages, plants, and what not.. a quick update.

My PayPal funds are "inaccessible" atm. I share an acct. with my mother, who has become unreachable until who knows when. Therefore I cannot withdrawl my funds from her account.
To help speed this along I have sold a couple of my prized neps. I am currently awaiting payment via snail mail. I expect that these monies will arrive next week sometime. At which time, I will promptly ship EVERYONE'S packages.
Sorry for the delay, and I appreciate everyone's continued patience.

The list of packages owed to. (If I've forgotten you, PLEASE let me know) :

1. Lois
2. Luca
3. Awggy
4. byuboy29
5. Rob
6. Scotty
7. GregNY
8. lance
9. BE
10. Markus
11. thepyro
12. Ryan
13. Larry
14. Jennifer

Holy crap that's a lot of packages. :blush:

That's a lot of packages Travis! Thanks for letting everyone know and sorry for bugging you about it. :)

The reason that list is so long is because of my multiple winner giveaways. If I just quit doing the giveaways, the list would only be like 3 or 4 people.

Hey Travis, I just got some spaghnum in and my setup is up and running, I was just about to PM you that it was ok to ship :) Thanks!

Chipped away at the list a bit.

1. Awggy
2. byuboy29
3. Scotty
4. lance
5. BE
6. thepyro
7. Jennifer
8. David
9. Dex

Last edited:
updated..